Investment Advice & Project Financing
A deal that’s properly structured Identifying the right business transaction is only the beginning. You must also structure the deal properly if it is to fully achieve its expected value. That’s where it helps to have unbiased, objective advice on structuring and executing financial transactions.
For many public and private corporations, the place to turn for that type of advice is Veritas’s Corporate Finance practice. That is because our corporate finance professionals have extensive transaction and industry experience, which enables them to understand the issues and challenges our clients face.
This includes advising buyers, sellers, borrowers, lenders, and financial investors in:
- Acquisitions, mergers, takeovers, and buy-outs
- Sales of non-core corporate subsidiaries or divisions
- Equity capital raises, such as private placements
- Debt capital raises for corporate, sovereign, project, and structured finance
- Capital restructuring and securitizations
- Management and leveraged buyouts
- Private equity solutions
- Board advisory